Personal Quest (SE) One Book, Two Book, Red Book, Blue Book
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you see, i take the parts that i remember and stitch them back together
These bats, in stark comparison to the ones back in Torchline, in the boxing ring, are blessedly easy to work with, after the initial shock. Maybe he'd picked up some skills, or something like that, maybe he'd just gotten lucky. Whatever the case though, the creatures are easily led to the outdoors, Wessex thankfully stepping in to open the doors, a crucial step that had somehow slipped his mind, Perhaps he'd gotten too used to open windows and doors, to not closing the inside off from a chill outside.

With the first crisis solved, Nate returns to his section. Haphazard and messy as it is, he doesn't feel the least bit bad pulling books out by the handful to be flicked through and sorted, new piles beginning to grow around him. One for books too damaged too bother with, one for rejects, and one for the books he'd present to the Provost. It seems for every book he stumbles upon that might be appropriate, he has to dig through twenty incomprehensible tomes, the piles of rejects nearly as tall as he is. He was not a patient person, and the longer he searched through pages of nonsense, the more frustrated he got, digging through the piles of books to try and find something.
to make a creature that will do what i say
or love me back
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) One Book, Two Book, Red Book, Blue Book - by Nate - 05-20-2020, 07:57 AM