Personal Quest (SE) One Book, Two Book, Red Book, Blue Book
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you see, i take the parts that i remember and stitch them back together
It feels like he's getting somewhere, however much of a mess it makes for anyone else. And it's not like they were really ordered in the first place, not like he's the one who has to put everything back where it belongs, so it's not something he even worries about. Instead, he focuses on the pile of appropriate books he's found, wondering which one to present to the provost, and which to set aside again.

Nate tries to keep in mind the criteria, as he goes over the books, again and again. Something appropriate for different reading levels, in a variety of topics, preferably interesting. An illustrated guide to various flora of the grounds is pulled out, along with several histories, both of the area, it's families, and places outside of it. A few that seem like they've been professionally bound, a few hand scrawled journals. Enough to keep things interesting.

And when his pile is whittled down to what he's been asked for, to something useful, Nate decides to go the extra mile, putting his organizational piles back onto the shelves. It's not neat, not in any particular order, but there's no longer books resting in teetering stacks, and that feels like... something.

Nate picks out his selection of books, and cleans up his stacks
to make a creature that will do what i say
or love me back
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) One Book, Two Book, Red Book, Blue Book - by Nate - 05-25-2020, 07:55 AM