a hope and a dream
open!
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 33 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind
”I’ve been trying to convince the woman running the spa to stick around, I do admit.” Weaver chuckles. ”Though I can’t say I’ve tried that hard.” Still, Halo could really use some new pretty faces, and Hotaru’s was pretty. Even if that wasn’t the way Weaver tended to swing, she could certainly appreciate it.

Weaver grins slightly. ”Well that is a boon at least. I don’t think it makes up for the loss of booze, but just sit here and pretend to drink. No one will think twice.” Particularly as Deepfrost hits and there’s little else to do ha. Likely the people would be more than happy to drunkenly complain to Neron, but he might learn an extra thing or two.

Her interests clearly perks at the job. ”I am sorry about Peter. Didn’t know him well, but he seemed nice.” She’d met him only briefly setting up the school, but she’d heard the story of what happened a few times now. ”Though I admit, I rather like the ring of being Mistress of Spies.” She gives him a nod, knowing it’s not official yet, but agreeing that it is well worth considering.

Then there is a crash from the kitchen and some general shouting and yelling. Weaver rolls her eyes slightly with a sigh. ”Forgive me, I should make sure they didn’t set something on fire.” She gives him an apologetic look, but work calls. ”Come back anytime, Warden. I might even be nice enough to let you fake drink the good stuff.” She gives him a wink, and then disappears into the kitchen.

(finished)
Weaver