no matter how dark the world
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 33 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

I'm a lady, like whoa
I could bring you to your knees

She’s quick to forgive. Besides, if he’s good at stalking, he’s probably good at getting information. Why would she turn down an opportunity? She doesn’t have to be best friends with the guy to find some mutual benefit between them, after all. ”Easy enough,” she says, because no one is going to ask where she got it. Or if they did, she’d just tell them it was gossip at the Kraai. Her job wasn’t to provide sources, it was to provide information.

Weaver chuckles at the mention of money or sex. ”Well we don’t have money anyway, just trade.” As for sex, well, she generally wasn’t in the business of selling herself quite like that, so she hadn’t necessarily been offering. ”But I am more than happy to share information in return. Can’t promise what I’ll learn, but I try to keep an ear to the ground.” You scratch my back, and I’ll scratch yours.

weaver

get you kicked out the Garden of Eden

Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
JOSH
Offers of mutual information trading made, Josh nodded. While he was unsure if Weaver would bring him anything he'd actually consider to be useful, it was never a bad thing to have more sources available to you. "It's a deal."

With that agreement made he felt that he'd probably spent too long in the market chatting with someone he had originally only been stalking in the chances of finding a cool death cult. "I'm going to go home. If you need me, I'll be in the Spire." He told her plainly, clearly not finding that odd at all, then turned to go.

{FIN}
01100110 01110101 01101011 00100000 01110101
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3