[SE]...And their thatched-roof cottages!
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
she grabbed a razor for me
and she did it, just like that
Aisha adored the startled expression, the hint of excitement in his heartbeat. She loved to show off, and be admired, Rance gave her exactly the attention her ego desired. A low rumble grew in her chest at his comment, her head snapping back to give an amused snarl.

Rance made to come in after her, tripping a bit and eliciting another rumbling laugh from the leopardess. Oh how she would love to tease him a bit, she had every word to do so but no method in this form. Luckily, he solved that problem for her. A raven held the place of the man, sleek and dark and melting into the shadows. Feline eyes could make him out better in the dark, her gaze following him up to his perch at the top of the stairs.

"Of course love, you think I'd let myself get shown up by a bird?" she scoffed through their bond, bounding up the stairs claws unsheathed, digging into the splintering wood. She was trying to be intimidating, for mere amusement purposes.
when she want something
she don't wanna pay for it

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE]...And their thatched-roof cottages! - by Aisha - 06-05-2020, 03:15 PM