[SE]...And their thatched-roof cottages!
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
she grabbed a razor for me
and she did it, just like that
Aisha paused at the top of the stairs, puffing her chest and snarling silently as the bird puffed his feathers and clicked his beak. Nose scrunched up as her chest buzzed with mirth, "Remember it wasn't my idea, I'm just helping," she drawled at being called destructive, a notion that amused and delighted.

Rance was flying once again, and on silent cat feet the leopardess followed, up into the second level of the house. While Rance was looking for an attic entrance, Aisha decided to let her curiosity wander. The first room on the right for example; empty, dusty, and smelled of must. However after pawing through a pile of old debris her claws hooked on a piece of cloth, the further she pulled it she recognized it as the remains of a dress, possibly one of the last things in the room that had retained a bit of color.

It was no use to her, but it felt like some kind of treasure. After inspecting it for a moment she left the room, and the remnants of the past to ease back into the dust. Rance wasn't far ahead, she moved to meet up with him without a word.
when she want something
she don't wanna pay for it

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE]...And their thatched-roof cottages! - by Aisha - 06-08-2020, 03:06 PM