And who shall I say is calling?
Glas
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you had a heart, it's been gone since they left you
The young crafter seemed rather enthused by the request, and Korbin couldn't help but grin. It was encouraging to see that his useless hobby could help someone else. Made him feel less bad for requesting in - no matter that he would still pay well for it - and only increased his longing to play again.

"Great. Let me know when you need help, and what kind of trade you'd like for it. I've started helping out at the infirmary, so got more resources than the Kraai to offer."

It felt good to be able to say it. He might not like being beholden to Loren, but it was good, solid work and paid well, and it let him do things without leeching off of his sister's business. Which was hypocritical in the highest sense considering his dislike of the bar.
- ever feel you grew up too fast?
Korbin
Glas Westfall
Crafter

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
Don't shout at me like I'm across the room when I'm right here, when you're right this time
Okay.” Glas agrees easily on the piece of paper – unsure of whether or not what kind of trade he could get away with taking. He’d have to be sure that his product is something that he’d want to show off before taking payment for it, that it would be good enough. And with it, Glas finds his gaze flickering up to linger along Korbin for a brief moment before he clears his throat and returns to the paper.

Loren gave me a first aid kit for the shop. A restock would be nice.” He writes, slipping the paper back over and then waving his arm in front of him to show the bandage that was hidden beneath a sleeve – as if any explanation was necessary as to the reason why. But already, he’s pulling through the journal to the side of the paper and flicking to the page and section with the flute, changing to a new page and scribbling out a title. ‘Lute’.
GLAS
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you had a heart, it's been gone since they left you
Korbin nodded as he read the note, his smile coming easier with Glas' excitement. It seemed he was able to make at least one person happy still.

"Take all the time you need," he replied. "If my ears aren't working by the time you have those samples ready, we'll figure something out."

Pulling the gloves back on, Korbin shoved the hat back down over his head, and gave the other a casual wave. He had more things to do, letters to pick up, errands to run; it was tempting to linger here, but he figured they could catch up more later, when Glas came to the Kraai.

"See you around!" And with that, he turned and left the shop, leaving behind the merry jingle of that shop door bell.

-----

- FIN
- ever feel you grew up too fast?
Korbin