Time changes everything
Remi & Ronin
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
i've seen fire & i've seen rain.
i've seen sunny days that i thought would never end
Remi hadn't left either. At some point he'd slumped down, sitting against the wall with his arms folded across his knees and his forehead resting against them. The sound of something almost like ice-yawning, stirred him from slumber only moments before Ronin's panicked voice properly shook him from sleep. "Here," he mumbled groggily, moving forward on hands and knees towards Seren's bedside, eyes focused on the girl.

"She's..." Breathless, Remi noted the shift in Seren's proportions, biting back on a curse and a hiss of empathy.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Seren
I am magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment
Destined to seek, destined to know
She had scraped her hands and knees before. Tripped over, bumped her head and squished fingers. Endured the sunburn and muscle pain that came with being a very active little girl who rarely had time to sit still and rest.

But this was a whole new level of pain, and it quite overwhelmed her. Everything hurt, from the bones to the flesh, the organs in her body and even the skin. Her face hurt too, and the mouth as teeth came loose and were replaced - not all but enough to be shocking all the same - and even the eyes stung and burned, growing a lot quicker than the skull in which they were hosted.

The process was not dragged out, fortunately. In less than a minute it was all over, and the girl that cried in terrified shock and agony in her father's arms was rather bigger than she had been a moment ago.

But the dark hair was still the same, and her face was still freckles, the eyes still blue as she looked over at Remi, reaching for him too; needing all the security in both their presences.
I am a princess on the way to my throne
Destined to reign, destined to roam
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
Ronin already suffered with nightmares, a lot of the time. The things he'd seen and had to do, the hurts suffered by both he and Remi, it was hardly a surprise. But the sound of Seren's forced growth spurt would haunt him for a while after this, adding to the parade of monsters that danced through his mind on a regular basis.

He held Seren close but carefully, not wanting to hold her too tight in case that hurt as well, gazing over her too-small clothes, her longer limbs, her tear-stained face that was still hers but older. And he felt a deep, quiet anger start to built. "Safrin said something about this," he murmured to Remi, as if just remembering. "I never thought it would be like that, though..." He brushed a thumb across Seren't cheek, wiping away her tears. "You're alright," he assured her, wanting it to be true.
don't close your eyes
something beautiful is still alive

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
i've seen fire & i've seen rain.
i've seen sunny days that i thought would never end
Everything in Remi bristled at the sound and the expressions flashing across Seren's face. For the first time in his life though, it didn't result in feathers in his curls or hands made into claws. He remained pathetically human in his sympathy, entirely unable to help in any meaningful way.

That Safrin had mentioned something like this might happen was both a relief and a shock; Remi's expression saying as much as he furrowed his brows with a silent nod to his husband. As Seren reached out, unable to do anything but comply with the demands of her extended hand, the Alchemist instead shifting into the body of a hawk that he might sit nearer to her without infringing on the space between father and daughter. Soft golden feathers reached out to wipe sweat away from her forehead, as bright predatory eyes stared softly into a blue stare so reminiscent of Ronin's that it made him balk for a moment.

Trilling a low note, the hawk edged closer, soft feathery body available for cuddles.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Seren
I am magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment
Destined to seek, destined to know
The pain was slow to fade, but it did lessen, if only gradually. The sight of Remi's hawk form tempted a small and tremulous smile onto her not so small face, and Seren petted the pretty bird weakly.

Then she turned back to her father, and let his words and the soothing touch of his hand calm her. She nestled into his arms and slowly the sobs subsided, easing away until they stopped. The fever broke then; along with the pain it too began to drop.

Seren was exhausted. For a while, she was too scared of the pain to relax properly. But eventually, weariness overcame even that, and she drifted off to sleep again.

This time, she was able to rest quietly, without any more discomfort.
I am a princess on the way to my throne
Destined to reign, destined to roam
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.