the promises of the change I'll show
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
"I hope that'll fade with time..people get used to things." While Sam wasn't really sure how Remi had ended up being the governor, he had faith that his friend would do a decent job of it and that in time Haulani might warm up to him: he had decided to still like Remi after an attempted murder, so clearly he was a very likeable guy.

Growing up by an ocean sounded like a dream. Since Torchline had been available to him Sam had been here whenever it was possible to watch the sea and enjoy the beach, even if he'd had to primarily limit that enjoyment to night time. Leaning down to pick up another stone, he positioned his fingers on it and got ready to throw; when Remi asked his question though he paused, slowly turning to look at him.

"..You...I suppose you're right, I hadn't even thought of it. ...I mean, there's still my shop, and the Loreseeker's guild, but..." Neither of those were things he couldn't work ways around if he really wanted to. Remi having suddenly made Sam aware of the possibility of moving out to Torchline, his mind raced with every outcome. "..I..well, for now we'll see how Deepfrost goes, I suppose. I'm staying with a man called Zeph...do you know him?"

I drink too much coffee and I think of you often
In a city where reality has long been forgotten

Messages In This Thread
the promises of the change I'll show - by Samuel - 05-12-2020, 09:11 AM
RE: the promises of the change I'll show - by Samuel - 05-14-2020, 09:40 PM