the promises of the change I'll show
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
"Hey Sam, you know how sometimes you have a tendency to need to label things and rush into them?" The Alchemist asked with a sly sort of smile, as his brows raised accusingly. "This is the first time we've been alone together where blood hasn't been involved, so maybe we could just...take things slow?" Friends or not, Remi wasn't necessarily keen on having to have things pinned down or pre-planned with the way his life was going as of late.

"What about them?" Remi asked. Deimos had punched his husband and acted as a pseudo-sounding board for the Alchemist a few weeks prior, and though the Sword now ran Remi's old guild, he wasn't sure they'd ever been friends. "We weren't even invited to their ceremony." He said with a shrug, not minding it, but also inferring that perhaps the tethers of friendship weren't terribly strong on their side as well.

"More or less, yes." Remi said with an even sigh. He had told most that he wasn't looking to engage in friendships, that his heart had been reduced to something capable of loving only one man, and one alone.
THE ALCHEMIST
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
the promises of the change I'll show - by Samuel - 05-12-2020, 09:11 AM
RE: the promises of the change I'll show - by Remi - 06-01-2020, 09:19 PM