et tu, Samuel?

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'll be your hope, i'll be your love, be everything that you need.
"Of course. It was a long time ago that you came to me to ascend...while I can't quite make it the way it was, I can certainly pull back and let you experience life without me."

Sadly, she smiled and reached forward to stroke his cheek, and then she was gone.

~FIN

Sam has lost the Voice's 'presence', and with it all upgrades. His sunlight resistance has been reduced to 20%.

Type: Light
Sensory Upgrade (Upgraded) | A patch which restores purpose and sensation back to the skin and other sensory organs. Blocks pain signals.

Type: Grey
Bio-Camoflauge| At will, Sam can alter his body/clothing to blend into his environment. The change takes a few seconds and does not work well if moving from varying environments. However when he is still or in an area where the colours and texture remain the same (a forest for example), he is nearly impossible to see.

Type: Dark
Holographic Force field Upgrade | the user can project a spherical forcefield around them. Objects and matter can pass through it, but when organic matter does it will receive an electrical shock as long as contact is made

Type: Grey
Portal Upgrade | This sensor allows the user to detect the status of all portals in a given area, and to know the status of their activation (i.e., how many remaining lands and which ones, need to be explored to get the portal online)