untidy rooms and rumpled beds
Rance Grenier
Wanderer

Age: 33 | Height: 6' | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Mercedes Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RANCE

As soon as Oliver's tongue joined in the game, Rance groaned his approval. The fingers teasing below his waistline seemed to leave a tingling trail in the their wake that almost had him growling instead. He would have said it was almost shy if Oliver hadn't proven how shy he wasn't already. Fingers flex around bicep, before dropping away. They found his waist just as quickly and pulled Oliver's lower body close as Rance rocked his hips forward with a grunt, the friction more than welcome. Arousal was a low fire inside him that each moment of passion was stoking.

Rance nipped at the blond's bottom lip, licking over the 'wound', before murmuring, "What do you want to do?" He rolled his hips again and added, "What do you watn me to do to you?"
i dont want for much, only a book, some whiskey
and the kiss of your touch
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The groan from Rance was all Oliver needed to push him over the edge. It was one of the most satisfactory things to Oliver when he heard and knew that the other person was truly enjoying themselves over something that he had caused. There was a boost in confidence, allowing him to be far more bold with running the hand just barely lower, edging even closer towards Rance's crotch, before returning back to it's original position.

It seemed the other man was spurred on as well, his hand grasping onto Oliver's waist and pulling him in close. A groan escapes Oliver's lips and he shudders under the touch, a deep warmth filling his gut and his knees almost buckling. He finds himself thrusting forward, hoping to show he was just as eager.

Their lips pulled apart and Oliver opened his eyes, looking forward and letting out a soft sigh before he felt the friction once more. Leaning his head back ever so slightly, Oliver let out a moan, making sure that Rance heard and saw exactly what his actions did. Fuck. "I want you to fuck me." Short, sweet, and straight to the point. There were so many more things he wanted, so many more, but none were as blunt as that. Hopefully he'd still be able to receive them if he was given the opportunity to ask. "Unless... you'd rather stay here and just keep kissing me." He teased, looking into the other man's eyes and daring him to take it even further.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING
Rance Grenier
Wanderer

Age: 33 | Height: 6' | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
RANCE

The groan that Rance's hands seem to draw from Oliver had him rocking into the blond again, this time moving with Oliver, pleasure zinging over his skin. He licked his lips, blue eyes dark with lust as they raked over the arch of the other man's neck and the redness of his lips.

The blunt reply curved Rance's mouth in a fresh grin, amused, and approving. He chuckled at the teasing that followed, his grin taking on a sharp edge. "Gods, no. At least not just kissing." He trailed off, joy in the hum of his voice. He tilted his head down to lick a wet line up to curve of Oliver's throat, ending it with a nip just below his jaw. Lifting his head just enough so that his lips brushed over the soft flesh of an earlobe, his rumbled, "Which one's your room?"

Almost before he'd finished speaking, Rance was backing up, pulling Oliver away from the wall with him.
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
OLIVER
The sounds gave Rance just the right clues and Oliver was pleasantly surprised to feel the rocking sensation return. A moan escaping his lips that he made sure Rance heard, not holding back and maybe amplifying a small bit. Maybe, just maybe. It was all worth it in the end, of course.

Returning to look at the redheaded man a grin appeared on Oliver's face as he looked into blue eyes, ones that reflected his exact same feelings. Without even needing to hint at it, Rance gave him one of the things he wanted most. The hand at the back of the man's neck tightened, his nails digging into his flesh ever so slightly as a tongue raked over his neck. A stuttering moan escaped his lips and he bucked his hips forward once more, this time his reaction wasn't amplified, all of it was entirely real.

Talking meant Rance would need to stop, but it also meant that they would get to the good parts faster and who's to say that Rance hadn't learned what Oliver enjoyed most? "Fourth door on the left." Part of him wanted to separate away and make his way over there, but he remained in this position, eagerly following along with Rance's motions.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
Rance Grenier
Wanderer

Change author:
RANCE

Rance filed away Oliver's reactions to the neck nibbling for later. He could feel the vibration of Oliver's moan against his tongue, his lips, as delicious in that moment as the taste of his skin. Nails made tiny points of sharp pain in his own neck and they mixed with the ache of arousal. His voice already tended toward a growl, but the fresh wave of desire gave it a breathy quality as he purred his question into Oliver's ear.

It was very tempting to turn into a raven and fly down the hall. But there would be another time for teasing. Neither of them needed to extend the chase again. "Fourth door? Far too fuckin' many," Rance murmured with a groan before nipping Oliver's earlobe.

He couldn't pull away, not with his companion still wrapped around him, and he knew he wasn't strong enough to carry him there without it being embarrassingly awkward. He did loosen the embrace of his own arms, stepping back, ready to back down the hall while making out if he had to.  If given the chance to break away, however, he would take Oliver's hand, march down the hall, and immediately begin kissing his neck again, letting the owner of the room handle the door.
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
The actions of Rance caused a chain reaction and in this moment, everything was going absolutely perfectly. They were moving in sync, understanding each other and every single little motion was caught on, eliciting some sort of response. It ha been far too long since Oliver experienced pleasure in this way and he was loving it more and more every second that passed by.

A huff of laughter left his lips and he shakes his head slightly. "I know right." Before he follows in Rance's footsteps, literally. The almost removal of his grasp and the obvious footsteps were enough to clue Oliver in on what should be done next. Following after the man, Oliver kept a steady rhythm before they finally arrived to the door after a bit of walking.

With a final squeeze of Rance's hand Oliver placed his now free hand on the door knob before twisting it open, his body still facing Rance. Biting down on his lip he'd take a few steps backwards into the room, waiting for Rance to make a move.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
Rance Grenier
Wanderer

Change author:
RANCE

Watching Oliver's expression as he opened the door sent a pleasant chill down Rance's spine. The heat in eyes darkening with lust, the teeth catching a plump lip, the mischief and promise in his smile. And then the door was open and the shorter man was backing into his room, his intent crystal clear.

With a grin and another huff of not quite laughter, Rance stepped in after him. His hands were instantly tugging up Oliver's shirt, fingers hungrily searching for the skin beneath. He buried his face against the blond's neck, nipping at his throat with a groan rumbling in his throat. "Gods-fuckin'-dammit, I want you naked."
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
The look reflected back in Rance's eyes was electrifying and in a flurry, the man came forward, giving him the touch he had been craving ever since their last encounter.

Hand releasing the doorknob, he grasped onto Rance's back, letting out a sharp moan as his shoulders raised, body leaning into the touch. Thinking of a sharp or witty thing to respond back was near impossible, resulting in him saying something decidedly not nearly as sexy. "Then fucking do it." It was straight to the point and honestly, he wanted to see the man strip just as much, if not more.

Pulling the man into the room, Oliver tried his best to kick the door closed with his foot, eager to enjoy himself for one night with zero interruptions. A night for him to truly feel everything he had been craving.

aaaaaand you can time skip ;)
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
Rance Grenier
Wanderer

Change author:
RANCE

Rance chuckled at the challenge, already pulling back and tugging on clothes in earnest before the door clicked shut. He had months of pent up sexual need and frustration, and Oliver was going to get the full force of its release....

---

Considerable time would pass before true calm lay between them. Rance lay beside Oliver on the bed, an arm wrapped around his midsection, leg hooked over one of his. The blankets had half fallen off the bed, barely shielding their bare legs from the cold. Not that the cold mattered all that much when Rance was still hot from their activities. He slid his hand from Oliver's ribs, brushing fingers over the tattoo there, down to his hip and thigh, then back up again, enjoying the feel of bare skin and the lithe muscle beneath it. He mouthed one of the many bruises he'd left on neck and shoulder, lathing it gently with his tongue before murmuring against reddened skin, "Mm... I am very glad I came over..." His voice was a shade rougher than usual, still recovering from the moans sex had pulled from it.
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
His unsexy words were actually sexy, which was a major surprise. Too bad Oliver was too preoccupied to really appreciate it, his entire being far more busy with other more important things. Hands roamed his body trying to take off his clothes and he waited for his chance, more than happy to show off his body for the time being. Rance was someone who shared similar motivations and he was more than happy to get himself carried away in this.

Their bodies lay there, Oliver's chest still rising and falling heavily as he took in deep breaths. Thank goodness he had a decently large bed because damn. Honestly, even after all of that, he was still extremely happy to have this moment between the two of them. The gentle stroking of Rance's hands only seemed to help, making him feel even better. Part of him was worried that Rance may depart early- leaving once the activities were finished, but instead he was given at least this moment with him. A soft sigh escapes his lips at the gentle contact on his neck, his back arching and fingers ever so slightly clutching at the bed. "And... I'm really glad that we got a chance to meet, especially in the way that we did." Honestly, if they had met in any other fashion, they may not have even shared this moment together.

Gently, he lifted up his own hand to carefully trace along his chest. "Would you... like to stay here? For the night? It's awfully late.. and we are already so comfortable." Most flings ended with the people separating, from what Oliver had gathered, but he hoped that he could at least have a companion for the night.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
Rance Grenier
Wanderer

Change author:
RANCE

Oliver's responsiveness was something Rance had very much appreciated while they played and he continued to appreciate it as the blond arched beneath his touch. He closed his eyes and relaxed, petting because he could, knowing they both enjoyed it. "Hmm, agreed. Definitely didn't expect to find someone like you near a puddle in the woods." not that he hadn't partnered up with someone he'd met in the forest before, not with where he'd lived, but those encounters had never been quite as random or fortuitous.

Normally he would have left soon. Of course, that was back when 'normal' was not staying anywhere. He hadn't yet considered what he wanted to do when Oliver voiced his tentative query and offer. Eyes still closed, Rance hummed and tapped his fingers lazily on his companion's hip. "Comfortable and warm, two points in your favor," Rance smiled against his shoulder. "Yeah, I'll stay." Maybe they could have some more fun before breakfast....

~fin~