for kin and country
for the Voice
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
I’m not sure what I expected, but it sure as hell wasn’t this. The shock of an immediate reaction is probably what keeps me in place as the slimy hand reaches out to pet Hoa and then my face. When it retreats - no, falls to the ground, I touch the place where it left some residue and find that it’s… a lot like algae, maybe? Hoa hisses in my ear, unsure, but not yet ready to leave - curiosity as strong in him as it is in me.

And he seems to say that it’s okay to show him off. "Okay." We agree. I’m not sure it’s showing off, exactly, but since he gives me the go-ahead and a bit of encouragement, I take him off my shoulders and drape him across my forearms. “This is Hoa, my companion,” I say, by way of introduction. Perhaps keeping him - and me - safe by claiming a link and that he isn’t like most snakes. He is mine. I am his.

Hoa’s head lifts, tongue flickering in and out rapidly, trying to decide for himself what’s going on with the shrine.
quid pro quo
ain't nothin in this life for free
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
for kin and country - by Raza - 05-13-2020, 06:01 PM
RE: for kin and country - by Random Event - 05-15-2020, 05:30 AM
RE: for kin and country - by Raza - 05-15-2020, 01:42 PM
RE: for kin and country - by Random Event - 05-24-2020, 07:32 AM
RE: for kin and country - by Raza - 05-25-2020, 08:42 PM
RE: for kin and country - by Random Event - 06-05-2020, 08:27 PM
RE: for kin and country - by Raza - 06-09-2020, 12:02 AM