hey there, hot stuff
For Oliver
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Thankfully, nothing went too wrong during his attempts. Amun understood the symbol and he was able to do what his main goal was: make something that looked close enough to a blade! He'd have to wait and see if it actually cut well once the blade had time to cool off.

In the mean time, he could finally focus once more on Amun. With a playful smirk, Oliver took a small step closer. "Couldn't it easily be both." He asked with a grin on his face, a small part of him hoping that this interaction would be much longer than the last one. He did, after all, just put in a couch down in the basement. It was a hard as fuck task, but it would be very useful for nights where he couldn't make it back to the manor due to exhaustion.

Plucking up the orb from Amun's hand, their fingers brushed up against each other momentarily as the blonde looked over the orb briefly. "I can. Like last time I'm going to assume that there isn't a set amount of time for how long it needs to be in there?" Waiting momentarily for a response, Oliver made his way over to the fire, shedding off the cloak as he did so. Adjusting the mask, he carefully placed the orb into the forge and waited. If Amun had given him a time then he'd try to wait until then, otherwise, he'd wait only a few moments before picking it up with a pair of tongs. "It needs to cool off for a bit, cant have you getting hurt now." His voice rang out loudly, clearly due to the mask. If only he could wink at Amun, what a loss.
i just want my existance to be
more than trembling

Messages In This Thread
hey there, hot stuff - by Amun - 05-13-2020, 08:39 PM
RE: hey there, hot stuff - by Oliver - 05-13-2020, 10:47 PM
RE: hey there, hot stuff - by Amun - 05-14-2020, 12:54 AM
RE: hey there, hot stuff - by Oliver - 05-14-2020, 06:23 PM
RE: hey there, hot stuff - by Amun - 05-14-2020, 07:55 PM
RE: hey there, hot stuff - by Oliver - 05-14-2020, 09:25 PM
RE: hey there, hot stuff - by Amun - 05-14-2020, 10:38 PM
RE: hey there, hot stuff - by Oliver - 05-17-2020, 06:15 PM