second star to the right
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
now take what i offer, straight up the nose, down the throat
it's a bearable bruise on your conscious
There’s a louder huff of laughter that leaves him with Jack’s initial comment, shaking his head slightly. “Not my first time being stabbed, probably won’t be the last.” He muses, though it wasn’t something he looked forward to by any means. He simply just had a habit of getting on the wrong side of people. Which, fine, fair enough. He knows what he’s done.

Instead, talk of Safrin was somehow easier — somehow a bit more terrifying as well with the realization of what his chosen goddess was capable of. There’s a smirk hinting on his lips, however, masking whatever internal war raged on. “I came to Caido as an Accepted, asked to attune and there she was.” He extends his hands out as if he’s explaining the stars in the sky, but standing before him. “She’s the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen.” He offers, shooting a grin toward Jack before settling a bit. “There’s… I don’t know, a lot of morality she shows? Likes to be talked about, thought of. But underneath it you can tell she’s powerful and strong.” He hums, taming the daggers from his belt, the hilt inlaid with splattering of stars, offering to show the blade to the smugger with his left hand — where his sleeve of a tattoo sat that looked remarkably like the hilt. “Long story short, I’d rather stay on her good side.” He’s not sure how to delve deeper unless Jack asks, not sure if the man wants to hear more or not.
but don't it feel good? don't you feel calmer?
i am the way and the life in the best looking truth
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
second star to the right - by Jack - 05-16-2020, 06:56 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Sunjata - 05-16-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Jack - 05-16-2020, 07:43 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Sunjata - 05-16-2020, 09:39 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Jack - 05-17-2020, 03:18 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Sunjata - 05-17-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Jack - 05-21-2020, 08:26 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Sunjata - 05-21-2020, 11:51 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Jack - 05-22-2020, 07:26 AM
RE: second star to the right - by Sunjata - 05-22-2020, 05:37 PM