I can only bear the scars
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer
Weaver doesn’t know what to expect, but she knows what she hopes. She hopes to find a Captain that will put the safety of Halo first. She hopes to find a reasonable woman who can see the value in gathering information, in planning, and in strategizing. Weaver has certainly never fought a war, but she knows they are not won simply by brute force. They are won by outmanoeuvring your opponent. So then the question is really, are they capable of outmanoeuvring? She can be a crafty and clever thing, but on this scale? It is a daunting task, and one she does not know if she can live up to.

Thankfully, Morgan does not disappoint her. ”I have sparred with Wessex once, so I am not unfamiliar with what she can do. Or at least, some of it. Some sort of disorienting energy pulse, which is probably stronger had I been closer at the time. The ability to mimic our magic. Teleportation. The obvious perks of being Ascended.” Speed, agility and the like. ”Are there other things I do not know about?” She only nods as Morgan says she did not share her battle plans with Jigano, a silent ‘good’. Though she knows Loren and Jigano are friends, and though she suspects the Sage would be on their side, she does not want to give away all their secrets.

Morgan continues with a more reasonable ask. ”I’d like the entire cabinet to meet, and for you to make your case. So long as they do not have a good reason for us not to do so, I have no issues with that. Come Flowerbirth, once we are able to rebuild the gate, I will leave it to you to set up a system for tracking the Ascended in our Citadel. Can I also leave the rebuilding of the gate to you?” Who better to rebuild their fortifications than the one sworn to protect them, after all.
WEAVER

Messages In This Thread
I can only bear the scars - by Weaver - 05-18-2020, 01:45 PM
RE: I can only bear the scars - by Morgan - 05-18-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: I can only bear the scars - by Weaver - 05-18-2020, 03:44 PM
RE: I can only bear the scars - by Morgan - 05-19-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: I can only bear the scars - by Weaver - 05-19-2020, 01:14 PM
RE: I can only bear the scars - by Morgan - 05-19-2020, 06:45 PM
RE: I can only bear the scars - by Weaver - 05-19-2020, 07:29 PM
RE: I can only bear the scars - by Morgan - 05-20-2020, 10:16 PM
RE: I can only bear the scars - by Weaver - 05-21-2020, 01:35 PM
RE: I can only bear the scars - by Morgan - 05-21-2020, 08:34 PM