like the dawn breaks through the night
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
the alchemist
Walk me home in the dead of night,
'Cause I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
'A cold fuck, then.' Remi interrupted with a smile, his fingers tracing out constellations against Ronin's skin as he continued to stare up at the ceiling. "Mmm, the slow rock of the ocean, sea breezes to keep us cool..." Nowhere in this fantasy was their room for reality or, Seren for that matter. In Remi's mind, it was just the two of them with endless water stretched out around them, and the moon above.

'Sweet as that is to say, I think we both know it isn't true." Remi chuckled back. Just as he was about to sit up he felt...something. In the pit of his stomach where all imaginary things seem to take place, the Alchemist felt a strange sort of sensation. A deepening perhaps.

"I..." Laying back down, Remi held out his hand and stared at it expectantly. For a moment nothing at all happened and then...a perfectly cooked and cured piece of jerky appeared. Blinking at it, he brought it to his nose and sniffed it, before grinning and handing it over to Ronin. "Seems I'm back up to my old alchemy tricks. I wonder if that means my 'cleansing' is now complete, if I have some of my old abilities back." Or, maybe it was just Caido and things happened when they wanted to.
So say you'll stay with me tonight.
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
”Not a hot fuck nor a cold one, or anything in between.” No amount of lukewarm fucks could change Ronin’s mind in this fantasy of theirs, of the sway of a boat beneath them or the splash of salt water against skin warmed by the sun. The touch of Remi’s fingers was doing a great job of lulling Ronin off into the spaces between sleeping and waking, and he smiled into his husband’s curls as he spoke again, his stomach rumbling as if to punctuate the very obvious lie.

He remained where he was as Remi went to sit up, blinking up at him with tired blue eyes that grew concerned at the other man’s hesitation. ”Are you alright?” he asked, brow furrowing. Of all things to happen, a piece of fucking jerky appearing in his husband’s hands wasn’t it. ”You’re so fucking weird,” he said affectionately, accepting the jerky and painstakingly sitting up so he could eat. ”I wanted eggs and bacon, but this will do.” He winked.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
the alchemist
Walk me home in the dead of night,
'Cause I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
"That's a strange way of saying Thank you Remi, you are the very best Remi, I am soOoOoOOO lucky to have you, Remi." The Alchemist replied with a playful roll of his eyes.

Rather than actually doing so, Remi created the illusion of eggs over their bed. Uncooked of course, which he let drop onto Ronin's chest. Yolk appeared to spill out, but the phantom ooze wouldn't be felt and would be quickly dismissed once Ronin was suitably horrified, however briefly.

"You are right though, bacon is a much better idea." So saying a plate (they weren't barbarians after all), appeared on the Star's lap with a heap of bacon coated in brown sugar and pepper. Grinning mischievously as he took a piece and bit into he, he hummed a satisfied and indulgent sigh. "It feels good to be able to do that again. It's more than before actually. I never used to be able to ... well, cook things, I suppose you'd say."
So say you'll stay with me tonight.
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Remi might have been playful about it, but the smile Ronin shot him was warm and genuine. ”Thank you, Remi. You are the very best, and I am so lucky to have you,” he murmured, carefully leaning in to kiss the scruff along his husband’s jawline. Which just made the sudden illusion of eggs dropping all over him all the more startling, Ronin jumping only to find the yolk imaginary, soon dismissed. It hurt to laugh too much, but his amusement was clear.

”I am too fragile right now for your pranks,” he grumbled good-naturedly, his mood vastly improving as the eggs were replaced with a plate of bacon. ”You know, I could say that these new skills of yours aren’t very in keeping with our raggedy god... But I’m not going to complain.” Ronin joined Remi in picking at the bacon, certain that his husband must have laced it with something for it to taste this good.

Either way, as difficult as getting home had been... it was all worth it, to sit here now. At least it would be for a little while, until sleep inevitably came. Sleep, and dreams.

~FIN