with a sense of poise and rationality
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
show me how defenceless you really are
"When do we stop being outsiders?" Neron wanted to know, taking another generous drink from his glass. Chance would be a fine thing, to get drunk, but no - Neron just wanted to almost taste the wine, that's all. And perhaps it was unfair to burden Loren with his questions like this, but his world had just turned upside down. Sue him.

Letting out a long sigh and closing his eyes for a moment, his eyebrows drew together in a frown. "Forgive me - it is not exactly an occasion for jumping for joy. As I said, I'll stay if that is what you want." At least until he could wrap his head around all of this. "What is your place now, in the Citadel?" Weaver might have booted him off the cabinet, for all he knew.

Still, he couldn't buy that Loren had orchestrated the situation just so he could be of best use now. "No, it didn't. You went off to do your own thing. If they had decided to kill me or throw me out, you'd not have been around to be in a position to help," Neron said. There was no vitriol in his words, but he was nonetheless honest.

Messages In This Thread
with a sense of poise and rationality - by Loren - 05-18-2020, 08:36 PM
RE: with a sense of poise and rationality - by Neron - 05-21-2020, 09:08 PM