with a sense of poise and rationality
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
show me how defenceless you really are
"What a delightful future I have to look forward to. At least I can get used to it," Neron said, finishing his wine and setting the ice glass in an empty bowl nearby where it could melt away. Hearing that his brother was still Grand Healer was not as jarring as Loren might expect, Neron raising an eyebrow and nodding. "Good to hear. You were well suited for it," he murmured, and at the expression on Loren's face, however brief, the Hailstorm patted the space beside him on the bed to invite him to sit.

He listened quietly as his brother justified and complimented, apologised and insisted, and in the end Neron found that he had no venom left to spit. He'd gotten it out of his system, the sharp comments, the upset, and now the world was still as it was. He had to learn to deal with it, at least until the future became more clear. "Then I suppose I should get busy accepting that help," he muttered. "I'm sorry to hear about the clinic you set up. I'll be happy to help you rebuild, or to make a temporary space throughout Deepfrost."

A small silence, then Neron spoke again - something niggling in the back of his head. "Loren, have you ever met the Voice?"

Messages In This Thread
with a sense of poise and rationality - by Loren - 05-18-2020, 08:36 PM
RE: with a sense of poise and rationality - by Neron - 05-22-2020, 07:07 AM