with a sense of poise and rationality
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
show me how defenceless you really are
Neron's smile was crooked, a little sharp even. "Hundreds," he said of the tips he could give his brother. "If you can manage nothing else, though, fake it 'til you make it." He nodded at the door. "Every time we go out there in front of people, we put on a mask. Make yours perfect, and you might even start to believe it." And what happened then, behind closed doors, was nobody else's business but one's own.

The healer's anger towards Morgan was understandable if not a little unexpected, and Neron reached out to lay a hand upon Loren's arm, as if to leech away the anger. "I would ask you not to," he said. "Morgan is a product of Halo through and through, and she is a very powerful ally. I promise you that," he said. "Rather than show her the error of her ways, it would be of much more use to teach her yours. Work together," he suggested. "That ship has sailed for me, and I don't really mind."

Messages In This Thread
with a sense of poise and rationality - by Loren - 05-18-2020, 08:36 PM
RE: with a sense of poise and rationality - by Neron - 05-24-2020, 01:37 PM