Begin at the beginning
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 33 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer
She listens to his little baby rant with an impassive face, though really, she wanted all those things too. His life might be crumbling down around him, but was hers actually any better right about now? ”I could have just let Morgan try to skewer you. If you prefer that, I am sure she is still willing.” Besides, Zariah had aired her own dirty laundry as well. The people of Halo were certainly screaming for her blood. A child sacrifice...and for what? ”Or I could let you try to skewer Zariah, if that would help. It would certainly help me if you succeeded.” Now that’s an idea. Throw them into a room together and see what happens.

Ah Loren, could he not just wait for her to deal with it first? Of course not. They may need to have a little chat. ”For Deepfrost, you are free to move about the Citadel, with a guard, and make yourself useful. I would like you help rebuild, particularly the Palace, given that you built it in the first place. If you can manage to win the people over and they don’t kill you, then come Flowerbirth, you may stay. If they hate you by then or have decided to murder you, then either you leave or, well, you will be dead already.” It is not exile or execution, at least, not yet. There is no point in keeping him locked up in here all Deepfrost, and he wasn’t going anywhere at the moment.

”Ah, I suppose you do not yet know all her tricks yet. I will leave that to her to reveal, if she is even willing to help." She sighs, holding out her wrist. ”A peace offering and a temporary solution,” she says, though pulls her arm back slightly. ”With the caveat that you can only steal my paltry air magic and use it now. You have enough magic, you do not need mine.” She sticks her arm back out, and he can take it or leave it, but no one else was likely to offer.

”As for Halo, yes. As you said, you have served Halo for two years, so I would like to know what you know. If you are going to pass the torch and all, let us do it fully. Loren mentioned you found the mage glass and cultists in the The Fangs, for starters. Have you told anyone else?” She’d like to know just how many people might be aware of the location of this mage glass. ”Besides that, what else should I be aware of?”
WEAVER

Messages In This Thread
Begin at the beginning - by Weaver - 05-19-2020, 03:34 PM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Neron - 05-20-2020, 07:30 AM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Weaver - 05-20-2020, 02:08 PM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Neron - 05-20-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Weaver - 05-20-2020, 10:56 PM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Neron - 05-21-2020, 07:13 AM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Weaver - 05-21-2020, 01:25 PM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Neron - 05-21-2020, 09:23 PM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Weaver - 05-22-2020, 08:56 PM