Begin at the beginning
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
the hailstorm
Neron would say that yes, in fact, her life was probably a hundred times better than his right now. What with being free and all, and with citizens at her beck and call to murder and guard and follow directions. "I prefer myself unskewered, thank you, Warden," he said. "As for Zariah, I'll treat that as no more than a gross faux pas on your part, given what I just told you about my life." Fight the head of the family. Right.

Perhaps it was hunger that made him sharp, or the lack of social contact; either way, Neron tilted his head back against the wall and huffed out a laugh. "Would you decide, please, whether or not you are telling me what is happening, or asking me what I want?" he said. "What do you expect me to do, that I need to be accompanied by a guard at all times? Go on a killing spree against people I was trying to protect, up until your merry band appeared and decided they knew better?"

Pinching the bridge of his nose, he could barely even look at her as she held out her arm to him. "I'd prefer not," he muttered. He'd not stooped to biting someone so far, and he doubted Weaver was well-versed in what it entailed. More to the point, the people of Halo probably wouldn't look favourably on it.

"Loren found the mage glass in the Fangs, under my instruction to look for it. I believe he took a few people with him, so he would be able to give you the details - location, and whoever else knows. Based on what I saw from the fight, though, I doubt there is much left. The cultists probably have it." It would be foolish to believe that those were the only cultists on the Tundra, right? "Other than that, be aware of the cannibal problem in Whitebrim. I think we have stopped them for now, and there likely won't be an issue through Deepfrost, but you'll want to watch the trails when the hunters go out again. I doubt I need to warn you not to make deals with goddesses, but I would also advise you to do something about the Eirachi."
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Begin at the beginning - by Weaver - 05-19-2020, 03:34 PM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Neron - 05-20-2020, 07:30 AM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Weaver - 05-20-2020, 02:08 PM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Neron - 05-20-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Weaver - 05-20-2020, 10:56 PM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Neron - 05-21-2020, 07:13 AM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Weaver - 05-21-2020, 01:25 PM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Neron - 05-21-2020, 09:23 PM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Weaver - 05-22-2020, 08:56 PM