Begin at the beginning
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
the hailstorm
They absolutely had different opinions of what being Warden meant, which likely explained why Neron was at a loss with what to do with himself - and so was Weaver. Funny how things worked out. "She was also the largest source of pleasure and comfort in my life for a long time," he pointed out about Zariah, his shrug one of grim acceptance. "If I were to deal with her, I'd exile her somewhere far away and ban her from ever returning. And even then, I'd not sleep easily." Fierce, intelligent and resourceful, Zariah could be present even if she wasn't physically there, and they'd always have to keep an eye open.

She made a frighteningly good point about the nature of his stepping down, of his release, of it all, and the Hailstorm seemed to sag back against the wall, as if the initial vitriol of her appearance was something he didn't have the energy for any more. "Then I will be grateful for the opportunity, and accept it," he said quietly. "As long as the guard doesn't deem it necessary to invade my personal space, I'll treat it as special treatment, I suppose." A ghost of a smile flickered across his face.

"No, I'd never have let Zariah take charge," he said simply. "As for the mageglass, I told no one. If that's true of Loren as well, only those who went with him into the Fangs are aware of it, us aside. I went to Whitebrim myself before Deepfrost to deal with the cannibals. I'm confident that a large number of them have been dealt with, but I can't say that they are all gone," he explained.

Then there was the Eirachi, and Neron pressed his lips together. "The only thing I can suggest is to pay her the respect you would any other goddess. Leave her offerings, celebrate her, keep her in mind especially during this season, and don't fuck her off."
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Begin at the beginning - by Weaver - 05-19-2020, 03:34 PM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Neron - 05-20-2020, 07:30 AM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Weaver - 05-20-2020, 02:08 PM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Neron - 05-20-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Weaver - 05-20-2020, 10:56 PM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Neron - 05-21-2020, 07:13 AM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Weaver - 05-21-2020, 01:25 PM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Neron - 05-21-2020, 09:23 PM
RE: Begin at the beginning - by Weaver - 05-22-2020, 08:56 PM