lady of starlight
Arialla Calimeris

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Arialla

Arialla looked at Safrin without trying to hide her curiosity and interest. She also smiled, however, a tiny bit cynically. "And what would one have to do to explore these wonders?"

She imagined the answer was "serve Safrin well," and she was trying, but she still wasn't sure what actual actions that would entail. The goddess's offers of riches had come without instructions as to how to gain her esteem.

"I know Amalia, though Delphia is unknown to me," Arialla said. "I will ask Amalia how I can help her investigate. I just hope I can help ..."

After all, Arialla was a priestess, not an adventurer or researcher or mage. She didn't know what searching for souls entailed, and while she was willing to do whatever it took, she didn't exactly have a lot of specialized skills. Unless they needed an altar decorated, a hymn sung, or a goat sacrificed.

Arialla hesitated on her last thought, but she didn't want to mislead a goddess: "To be honest, I still wish to approach the Loreseekers as well. Even if they find little, I feel it would be a good idea to keep an eye on them."

please don't take my sunshine away

coding base by Skylark

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
Safrin
"Return to me after LongNight, and we shall speak more of it. There is nothing to be done before that, given how presence wains during the week."

Nodding, unsurprised that Delphia had gone unnoticed, strange ghostly thing that she was. "Delphia is a child of Mort's. She lives in the Greatwood, but wanders as you can imagine. Both she and Amalia are looking for the spirits, for quite different reasons. I'm sure they'd welcome your assistance."

That Arialla still wanted to be part of the Loreseekers only made the goddess shrug with a sheen of disappointment. "You are free to do as you wish. Their leader and I are on...less than favourable terms, you might say. He had his chance for the knowledge I offer and passed it by. Call it vanity, but I'll not allow the things I might bestow upon you to find their way into the hands of his little guild." Fickle, resentful, and bitter? That she certainly was, and more. But Jigano had known that when he called her down.

"Think on what it is you want, and how far you are willing to go to achieve it. We can discuss your answers after LongNight."
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Arialla Calimeris

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:

Arialla

Arialla could tell that Safrin wasn't pleased with the prospect of her joining the Loreseekers, and that made her reconsider. Perhaps she didn't have to formally join the guild to keep abreast of their developments. Even if she did ... Could she maintain divided loyalties? Give the guild lip service and her heart to Safrin? Arialla doubted it: she wasn't exactly the scheming type. And she didn't think Safrin would accept such an arrangement, either.

Well, regardless, she knew a dismissal when she heard one. She nodded, bowing her head. "I will come again after LongNight, and I will seek out Amalia and Delphia. Thank you, my lady."

{fin}

please don't take my sunshine away

coding base by Skylark