This whole transfiguration thing is such a chore
for Amalia
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel
How can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
Sam was shocked to see smoke leave Amalia's nostrils along with the rest of her reaction; not intimidated enough to let go of her hand (he desperately needed the comfort) but certainly alarmed enough to lean back a little. He had not expected her to care so much: perhaps he had misjudged his sister.

"...I thi...think...she worries a-about what the O..Old Gods will do. Wi..with the fluid." He sighed and shook his head. "B-but they've alre..already had s-sss-some, and this would he..help so many." Sam wanted to believe that most people wouldn't just leave the Ascended outside the door.

Amalia's last outburst left him shaken; he had not yet made the connection between himself and the Voice's old creations. His eyes widened and he stared at her, a new fear blooming. "Wait...d-do you think that'll...happen to me? I..I'd rather d-die than be a monster."
The blind man sleeps in the doorway, his home
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy I could have won

Messages In This Thread
RE: This whole transfiguration thing is such a chore - by Samuel - 05-25-2020, 10:40 PM