This whole transfiguration thing is such a chore
for Amalia
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
"They'll use it to stop the monsters - her monsters from taking more lives. Human and Ascended." Firmly Amalia squeezes his hand, flashing eyes trained on the ocean. There is no effort to conceal her anger, or the disdain she feels for the goddess.

Mercifully Sam's alarm snaps has back to him. Tearing her eyes from the horizon, the Shield looks at her brother with confliction on her face. For a moment she struggles with her thoughts; then all at once she seems to shift, the anger turning to a weary resolution, her hand reaching for Sam's again.

"I don't know, Sam," Amalia admits softly, trying to keep the pity from her voice, the fear. "I...don't know what will happen. But if... If that does happen, and you change..." She isn't sure how to say what she's thinking without coming outright with it. She remembers the desperate plea of a goddess, a promise she once made, and inhales deeply. "If you don't want to live like that... You won't. I promise."
someday we'll find what we're looking for
or maybe not
maybe we'll find something much greater

Messages In This Thread
RE: This whole transfiguration thing is such a chore - by Amalia - 05-29-2020, 12:45 PM