Ain't that a kick in the head?
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
zephyr

"Like t'watch, d'ya?" The delicate flirtations are not abandoned, as much as you keep trying to talk yourself out of falling into her trap. But when a trap is so pretty and so neatly laid out, it's almost ruder not to step in, isn't it? She's done such a good job of riling you up, playing along your baser instincts and distracting you thoroughly from earlier purpose. Again your eyes drift down to her mouth, settling on the lip she sucks in between her teeth. Again your groin stirs in obvious response.

Aw, fuck it.

You shift your weight suddenly, hoping to put her between you and the table. "You questionin' my talents? Need a demonstration?" A low growl, your intentions clear as you look down on her through hooded almond eyes. One hand moves to the table beside her, ready to caress her hip as soon as permission is given; the other one waits like a soldier at ease, eager to pull her body into hers, to take those lips between your own and show her exactly what your skillset is.
I was born here and I'll die here against my will
I know it looks like I'm movin' but I'm standin' still
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Eloise
"Mhmm." Eloise purrs back confidently, her dark eyes sparkling with the lusty boldness of youth. As Zeph moves, the suddenness of such seemingly not catching the illusionist off-guard, she pushes herself further up onto her toes, placing her mouth ever closer to his and ensuring that the curve of her ass is on the table, the back of her thighs pressed against the wood.

"Now, this private demonstration wouldn't be because you're out of practice, would it Zeph?" Eloise wonders in a silken voice, her eyes dripping down from his, lingering on his lips for just a beat too long, before falling to the collar of his shirt. Raising her hands so that she was now squarely between his, she adjusts the fabric of his shirt, smoothing down a few wrinkles before glancing mischievously back up at him. "I mean, what with all of us youngin's you'll be leading." She said, quoting something he'd said earlier before straightening ever so slightly in his arms, so that her breasts pressed frustratingly gently against his chest.
I bury hatchets but I keep maps of where I put 'em
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
zephyr

"'Out of practice?' Scarcely, m'dear." You watch her eyes trail down to your chest, breath catching as they linger over lips. She's a torture artist through and through, a devious little minx, and you're enjoying the game with heat in your face and groin.

She traces hands over your collar and you let your right hand rise up onto her hip, gently but tantalizing tracing the angles and arcs, skirting just past the defense of fabric so skin dances on skin. Your other hand stays braced on the table, just close enough for your thumb to graze her thigh.

Leaning in as she straightens up, you bring your lips to breathe against her ear, thoroughly enjoying the touch of her breasts. "Young you may be, but I guarantee I can still keep up." Slowly you draw back so that your face is a breath from hers, eyes slipping easily down to her lips. "Experience, little map-maker, is more than a match for youth."
I was born here and I'll die here against my will
I know it looks like I'm movin' but I'm standin' still
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Eloise
To give Zeph the benefit of the doubt would be to think his tentative touches were meant to match the allure of her own, and not instead be the hesitations of a man too long in the tooth. Grinning as the scruff of his cheek brushes against her while whispered words float into her ear, Eloise chuckles.

Licking her lips slowly, her teeth dragging across the pink flesh of her lower lip, Eloise quickly slunk around the trunk of Zeph's body, freeing herself from being pinned against the table.

"Just name the time and place, old man." She said with a devilish grin, more than happy to leave him to tend to his blueing balls on his own. With a final wink, the illusionist slipped out of the door.

~FIN
I bury hatchets but I keep maps of where I put 'em
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!