[SE] Hunting Rumors
for Lirsi
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
Jigano listened to the unexpectedly useful properties of the ocean, its praises sung by Kinne, who he had thought a no-nonsense and efficient sort of person. He smiled a little to hear the near-poetry, feeling the love she felt for the broad expanse of salten sea beyond the torchlit sands, and it lightened his own work with cleaning the ramphire for transport. He smoothed a hand through the feathers, plucking a dozen to tuck into his pouch for later study, and examined the horns as his companion deftly avoided answering his question with any detail once more.

He couldn't see any magic at play, but perhaps the medicine was more subtle? He'd have to grind some into powder and see what could be done with it, if he couldn't find an expert to explain it more clearly.

Her sudden farewell caught him by surprise and he paused in his work, knife almost slipping as he severed the viscera and pulled it out for the scavengers. "Ah... yes, I think so. Thank you for the help today. Please let me know if I can return the favor sometime." He sat back on his haunches as if to offer a handshake, but looking down at his bloodied arms he only smiled ruefully and offered a small wave. "It's been a pleasure, Kinne. I hope I'll see you around again soon."

A few more minutes of work had the beast lightened enough that he could hoist it onto his shoulders to begin the trek back to town and from there to the Portal. The meat would be dried and smoked for LongNight and perhaps he could get Evie to help him with the mystery of the horns and feathers before the week of darkness descended on them all.

{Finished}