what colour is the bear?
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer
”Warden is fine,” she says somewhat dismissively. She’d say that Weaver is fine, but Korbin would give her a really long lecture about how she needs to keep up appearances, and he isn’t wrong. Hadn’t she done exactly that by making Neron wander around with a guard? A guard that, mind you, she is very sure he could overpower with little effort. Appearances. They were always important.

Weaver follows, curious and concerned to find out what exactly is going on that he cannot even explain. There’s a surprising amount of people out despite the cold, and she wonders if she is going to have to start ordering everyone to stay inside. Though she is fine with the cold, there are not that many like her.

The conversation catches her attention though. A dragon and an ursur. Well fuck. She gives the guard a look. ”You came for me instead of your Captain why?” Though she’s already pulling her scythe from her back and moving through the crowd. Why an ursur? Why is it always a bloody urusr? ”Move back!” she yells to the crowd nearby as she calls to her magic, lobbing a ball of fire toward the ursur, ready with her scythe to face it should her magic fail.
WEAVER

Messages In This Thread
what colour is the bear? - by NPC - 05-23-2020, 07:07 PM
RE: what colour is the bear? - by Weaver - 05-23-2020, 07:18 PM
RE: what colour is the bear? - by NPC - 05-23-2020, 07:38 PM
RE: what colour is the bear? - by Weaver - 05-23-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: what colour is the bear? - by NPC - 05-23-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: what colour is the bear? - by Weaver - 05-24-2020, 12:17 AM
RE: what colour is the bear? - by Random Event - 05-24-2020, 04:30 PM
RE: what colour is the bear? - by Weaver - 05-24-2020, 04:55 PM