still a woman beneath all this armor

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'll be your hope, i'll be your love, be everything that you need.
Rather than laughing at this bit of blunt honesty, the Voice instead leans forwards, her fingertips pressed together in thoughtful consideration. Information about Halo receives a gentle nod from her, sparks shooting back and forth between her palms.

Nate. Sam. The decision about LongNight. Still she keeps quiet until Wessex has finished.

'With regard to our numbers...there is something we can do. It is probably better to wait until after LongNight though, given the state the Grounds will be in. But the mechanism by which the Outlanders are brought here...With the barrier down, I had thought simply to let the machine run on as it would. But perhaps it could be changed...pulling in only those with qualities suitable to ascension." Accepted, Ascended, or bust.

The news of Halo simply makes her shake her head. "Halo exists only because of the mage glass hidden there..." She muses. "Given our ability to move in the dark and the cold, I wonder if we might not...take the land, one day." Though the Voice looks thoughtful, it's clear she's merely thinking outloud. Wessex has earned that level of respect from her now.

"I have spoken with both Nate and Sam. Nate, for the time being, seems to be more understanding. As for Samuel? He has asked that I withdraw myself from him, and so I have. The longest any have gone away entirely from me is just under a year." She says with a sad sigh, her voice a patchwork of disappointment. "But it was his choice to make."

Glancing up, lightning flashing between her fingers, the Voice tilts her head. "A new deal with the Eirachi, then?" The Voice prompts, inviting Wessex to elaborate.

Messages In This Thread
still a woman beneath all this armor - by Wessex - 05-23-2020, 11:36 PM
RE: still a woman beneath all this armor - by the VOICE - 06-01-2020, 05:11 PM