still a woman beneath all this armor

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'll be your hope, i'll be your love, be everything that you need.
'Interesting...normally the cultists are quite dimwitted, but with mage glass I imagine they were quite formidable opponents..." This makes her smirk mildly, for it's a mistake Halo has made before, and seems to continue to make. As for the abandoned..."I have often wondered if it isn't worth gathering the abandoned on-side. If it is allies we need against the old gods, who better than those already cast out by them? At least we choose who we are, but the abandoned? They are a mutation by Rae allowed to run wild, and hated for what they are." The Voice shrugs. Food for thought perhaps.

The Voice looks almost...validated at Wessex's reaction, though her expression quickly turns to one of approval. That Wessex feels as she does is the appropriate response, and the goddess feels her respect for the Wraith growing. "No, he cannot. For a season or so he'll merely be sluggish. After that? He'll lose nearly all of his strength and dexterity until he is nothing more than a shell." With a soft sigh, she nods, easily able to finish the Wraith's thought. "I do. Children are want to act out, and free-will has ever been a cornerstone in our family. But it saddens me to see him choose this for himself."

Listening to this, the Voice narrows her eyes as she pulls a memory from long, long ago. "The Climb...it is the antithesis to Halo, in almost all respects. A land of rock and fire, located just south. But I had no idea the Eirachi had kin there.". Releasing the lightning in her fingers, the Voice taps her chin thoughtfully. "I wonder if the passage between Halo and the Climb was blocked during the last war...certainly that would make sense. Few venture there, save for a few miners and traders, so it would make sense that hardly anyone has noticed."

Using W's seasonal info for this.

Messages In This Thread
still a woman beneath all this armor - by Wessex - 05-23-2020, 11:36 PM
RE: still a woman beneath all this armor - by the VOICE - 06-01-2020, 09:44 PM