still a woman beneath all this armor
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
“The best way would be to secretly shut a couple of individuals up,” Wessex jests dryly, even going so far as to chuckle a bit, but preferring to stop short of actually bringing up who she’s thinking of or what would shut them up. Without knowing how the world is developing around her (it’s surprising that no one’s told her anything yet, but perhaps with her constant motion, she just keeps missing them).

She has one final question regarding her brother, and the Wraith hesitates briefly before asking it. “Do you think he could be… dangerous to the rest of us if he tries to return to the Old Gods? Before he becomes a shell?” Is she fishing for a reason to have something to do to him? Absolutely. But like a good demigod, she won’t harm her brother without some sense of tacit approval. And in that, she would defer to her Goddess’s wisdom, to her greater vision and affection for her children. At the very least, her absolution of guilt is accepted and she pushes the thoughts from her mind immediately.

Besides, she’s already come to the conclusion that the young twins will be infinitely more helpful to their causes than Sam. He’s no great loss.

Four spirits, yes that makes sense, of course. Shrugging lightly, Wessex continues lightly. “Guess I’ll find out. Anything else I might need to know before heading out?” Not just for her, but for the group she’ll take on the journey. If all goes well, she might be able to curry favor with this new spirit, and so on and so forth. If she plays her cards and strengths right.
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
still a woman beneath all this armor - by Wessex - 05-23-2020, 11:36 PM
RE: still a woman beneath all this armor - by Wessex - 06-09-2020, 12:48 AM