{Seasonal Event} Wintersong
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Jigano was just as delighted as Isla with the luxere’s attention, offering it gentle scratches and laughing softly as it nosed about him, seeking treats – or, perhaps, another song? ”It might be irresponsible of me,” he murmured back, an innocent grin spread over his face as the reindeer whuffled his hair. ”But I agree with you!” The thought of letting such a magnificent creature die, even if it was part of the natural cycle, was too unpalatable to entertain – not if he could help it in some way. Helping an animal wasn’t like helping people after all. He could do that much, at least, without guilt.

”Wouldn’t that be something?” he mused at his companion’s hypothesis, grinning as the deer nudged him one last time before deciding his pockets were truly empty. It took a step back and pawed at the snow, lowering its head to graze at the grass it uncovered. ”I certainly can’t think of a way to rule it out! Two mysteries tied up neatly – the disappearing flowers, and the glowing antlers!” He chuckled, going about setting himself to rights with his deer-ruffled hair and  be-furred clothing.

”It must have been our singing that charmed it.” He looked to Isla with a bright smile, gladly including her in the magic of the moment. ”For, as you can see, my pockets are quite empty!” The deer had begun to move slowly away, less interested now that it knew they had no food and their music had ceased, but it seemed comfortable in their presence now, calmly ignoring them as it continued to forage. ”But I’m afraid our original goal won’t be fulfilled now that the season has changed…” He stood up with a rueful sigh, brushing a few more guard hairs from his tunic. ”I’m of a mind to head back to the Atheneum and do some research on these creatures. May I accompany the duchess back to her domain?” He turned on the charm outrageously, tipping his friend another wink as he bowed and then offered her his arm, as gallantly as if they were promenading through a palace garden and not knee-deep in show through an untamed wood.

Messages In This Thread
{Seasonal Event} Wintersong - by Jigano - 01-02-2019, 04:10 AM
RE: {Seasonal Event} Wintersong - by Isla - 01-02-2019, 07:11 PM
RE: {Seasonal Event} Wintersong - by Jigano - 01-02-2019, 08:23 PM
RE: {Seasonal Event} Wintersong - by Isla - 01-03-2019, 07:06 PM
RE: {Seasonal Event} Wintersong - by Jigano - 01-03-2019, 09:07 PM
RE: {Seasonal Event} Wintersong - by Isla - 01-05-2019, 06:58 PM
RE: {Seasonal Event} Wintersong - by Jigano - 01-05-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: {Seasonal Event} Wintersong - by Isla - 01-06-2019, 03:03 PM
RE: {Seasonal Event} Wintersong - by Jigano - 01-06-2019, 04:57 PM
RE: {Seasonal Event} Wintersong - by Isla - 01-07-2019, 08:14 PM
RE: {Seasonal Event} Wintersong - by Jigano - 01-08-2019, 03:21 AM