cups of paint and memories
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Delphine
Delphine had a keen idea of what she would paint, and the colors she'd need. She set to work with another green, turning to face Noah as she mixed. "That one uses this green lichen that grows on trees, mostly dying trees." She explained, moving to tip the bowl she was working on towards him.

"But this green used a hanging moss." She explained, "Hanging moss makes a great bandage in a pinch." And another of her paints used ivy, and one used oak leaves... She could prattle on about the components of her paints, she really could.

Eventually, she'd mixed two bowls of varying shades of green, plus the one Noah held, and moved to pour each paint into its own jar.

Settling a paintbrush in each, and holding out a jar that held a variety of paintbrushes, she ushered Noah to grab the brushes and a jar of paint, claiming two and heading towards their chosen wall.

"So we're going to start..." She moved to set the paints down, to stand on the back of the couch and gesture, towards the highest point of the wall. "But we should definitely move the couch, I'm not an expert at cleaning paint out of couch cushions."
I don't mind where you come from as long as you come to me.
I don't like illusions, I can't see them clearly.
I don't care, no, I wouldn't dare to fix the twist in you.
You've shown me eventually, what you'll do.
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1425
I am not a scholar and I don't believe in fate
Watching her work, mixing the colors and explaining where everything came from, was wondrous. She was so knowledgeable and she moved with practiced ease. Noah settled to watching and listening, his paint mixing skills not up to par enough. She took the paints from him and he listened to her without interruption, leaning against the table before the roaring hearth. He was impressed that she had been able to tear herself away from the painting enough to keep it well stoked.

He wondered if this was how it was for other people when he took them hunting with him.

He didn't move until she said she needed help with the couch. "Oh, yeah, definitely." He stood and walked over to the couch. The wooden frame was heavier than it looked, and Noah was able to pull it out from the wall all on his own. It was obvious that the couch had not been moved in eons with the way the dust bunnies ran for their lives.

NOAH
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Delphine
The couch was moved and Delphine started dusting with a rag, humming. "Well... since you've been such a helpful boy," She turned to slip a hand through the waistband of his pants.

"...and I promised you rewards throughout the day," her lips curved in a playful grin, as she leaned for a kiss. Without giving him a chance to grab her, she moved into the bedroom.

Once he followed, she'd kick the door shut with her foot, out of habit more than anything. At the moment there was nobody in the house with them, but she couldn't help but feel it was more respectful to keep the door shut.

They definitely had not had fun in other rooms, not yet. If that was something he wanted, he'd have to explicitly ask.

-fin-
I don't mind where you come from as long as you come to me.
I don't like illusions, I can't see them clearly.
I don't care, no, I wouldn't dare to fix the twist in you.
You've shown me eventually, what you'll do.