trying and trying and trying
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Every day's a little harder as I feel my power grow
A normal person may give up at this point or go to receive advice from an expert. But Delta? Nope. The first time, she was cursed, second time the being just told her that they couldn't help her. That last experience was a sign that she probably wouldn't always be cursed if she visited and that there was still hope. It wasn't a god, but it wasn't nearly as violent as her first encounter.

Whatever. It was a roundabout way of saying: Delta was far from giving up on her attempts to have an audience with one of the gods!

On this particular occasion, she did have a specific request in mind. It wasn't as extreme as the ones she had prior, but it was one that she really did want fulfilled. Besides, it'd be nice to speak with the gods rather than encounter yet another spirit.

As she should, Delta came with offerings. They weren't as spectacular as before seeing as she was draining on effort (and on things to give that were actually suitable for a god). In this instance, she had some... unique gifts. For Frey was a statue of a topless mermaid. It wasn't accurate, not at all, and clearly once belonged to a sailor. For Ludo there was a small fish that was also a statue. Lots of statues here. Safrin had a bracelet. Small little gems lined the chain, making it shine and reflect light.

"If I may speak with one of the old Gods, I have a request."
Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go into the unknown?
DELTA

Messages In This Thread
trying and trying and trying - by Delta - 05-25-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: trying and trying and trying - by Delta - 05-26-2020, 04:30 PM
RE: trying and trying and trying - by Delta - 05-26-2020, 05:05 PM
RE: trying and trying and trying - by Delta - 05-26-2020, 08:43 PM