trying and trying and trying
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Every day's a little harder as I feel my power grow
The world around her goes dark and flashes of her previous two experiences come to mind. The blinding sensation she experienced the first time and then the ink like creature with glowing eyes. Both times are reminiscent of this one as a mouth appears, grinning at her with sharp, piercing teeth.

It's voice causes her body to shudder, but she is happy to know that her offerings were good. That whatever this being was appreciated them. The gods hadn't responded to her thrice now and all she could do was put in enough trust that this being could grant her the desires she had brewing in her mind.

Staring forward at the teeth, she spoke up confidently, knowing this was exactly what she wanted. What she needed. "I desire a second shift, a larger one. A shark or a whale or maybe even an octopus. I want to be larger, stronger. I want to show others that I can and will fight if needed." Her lion fish had quills, yes, but it was also small. She wanted something large.
Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go into the unknown?
DELTA

Messages In This Thread
trying and trying and trying - by Delta - 05-25-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: trying and trying and trying - by Delta - 05-26-2020, 04:30 PM
RE: trying and trying and trying - by Delta - 05-26-2020, 05:05 PM
RE: trying and trying and trying - by Delta - 05-26-2020, 08:43 PM