I think I've thought myself to death
For Ama/Safrin

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
Pausing, Safrin turned her full attention on Sam. Though her smile was sweet, her eyes were cold and aloof, as frozen as a long-dead star. "And just why would I do that? You were born an accepted, and this was the life you chose, and when you did, you lost any help you might have received from the likes of us." With a quick glance toward Amalia as if to head off argument, Safrin shook her head. "Brother or not, it isn't blood that binds the two of you, and it is for that reason among many that you'll not receive help from us."

Looking properly towards her Shield, the goddess shrugged. "He'll die, I assume. Or...shut down." Raising a brow at the idea of the Voice having forsaken him, that sounding so very unlike the false-god, Safrin kept her thoughts to herself. It wasn't for her to question the whys or the hows. "That would be a question for Ludo. Such is not an ability I possess, as I'm sure you know."
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
I think I've thought myself to death - by Samuel - 05-25-2020, 10:11 PM
RE: I think I've thought myself to death - by Safrin - 06-02-2020, 04:44 PM