Training [se] catlike reflexes
For Amalia <3
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
I belong to you the way the moon belongs to the stars
A ravenous creature, the likes of which Amalia has rarely seen. Her eyes widen in surprise as the little shark bites down at her hair, tracing its flight indulgent amusement when it leaves in favor of stealing a roll. "Welcome to having a companion. They're incorrigible, the lot of them." A note of indignation leaves Jyoti at this accusation; the Shield only laughs.

More indignation follows when Zhanshi attempts to bite the whale's tail; retreating swiftly to Amalia's shoulder, the starwhale hums and bellows her confusion at this aggressive form of play. "Calm down, Jyo- it's only a baby." Biting it a common act of infant creatures, or so the Shield has found- though Jyoti protests through her bond that it is not an characteristic of her kind.

"Maybe we ought to go outside, before, ah, these two destroy the shop." Beckoning to the back door, Amalia moves to lead their visitors out, white fur rising up on the exposed parts of her skin. At Amun's stubbornness she can only shake her head; she disagrees thoroughly, but she doesn't want to argue about it. Life had come from what they did, and that's what matters now. "How's it going, getting used to having another mind inside of yours?"
the stars in your eyes will bring me back
and once again, i will kiss the sky
Amalia

Messages In This Thread
[se] catlike reflexes - by Amun - 05-26-2020, 02:30 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amalia - 06-01-2020, 04:34 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amun - 06-02-2020, 12:45 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amalia - 06-03-2020, 11:50 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amun - 06-04-2020, 01:15 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amalia - 06-08-2020, 01:13 PM