[SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs
For Jigano
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

It was clear his attempts to appear normal and well hadn't worked when Jigano immediately rushed over, Sam trying to put on his best reassuring smile at the kneeling man but faltering at the words, the touch on his arm. It was sweet, well meaning, but it was so clear that something was wrong, which set his heart pounding in his chest all over again.

He put his fingers momentarily over Jigano's and his smile grew just a touch hopeful. "Um...w-well...you'll p-pr-probably be happy about what's happened, ac...actually." Not the results of it, but the cause, something Jigano had argued he do many times. In the rush of it all, he hadn't thought to tell the bard, but now that he realised he could, he found himself anticipating some pride from his friend, hopefully encouragment.

"I left the Voice." Sam told Jigano, eyes meeting the Sage's and his voice steady just for that, the importance of it making him focus as much as he could on each syllable. "I left The Voice, a...and sh-she took...everything. Everything she ev-ever gave me."

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs - by Samuel - 05-27-2020, 01:12 PM