[SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs
For Jigano
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

There was something gratifying in seeing Jigano's reaction, the clear shock on his face: it was nice to have surprised him with something good for once, no matter how hard it had been. He accepted the hug easily, happy for some comfort of even the most awkward variety. It was Jigano's words though that actually truly touched him, the pride in them bringing tears to his eyes when he thought he'd cried his last.

"Th-thank you." He smiled as they parted, blinking to get rid of the wetness in his eyes. "Um...it...it was a long t-term thing. Honestly...a l..lot of the times, when you sp-spoke to me about it, I alr..already had doubts anyway." He'd just gotten very good at pushing them down, at making himself ignore the bits he didn't like.

"I c-can't tell you e..everything, but..The Voice pu-put me in a position where it...it was me against all the o-other Ascended une-necessarily. It just...m-made everything ma..make sense. I got s-sick of it." He shook his head and sighed. "...She d-didn't like me leaving."

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs - by Samuel - 05-28-2020, 10:48 PM