[SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs
For Jigano
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"No, I'm n...nn..not defending her. But I c-can't just give away ev..every detailed of the As..as-cendeds business." Sam knew if the reason for the meeting and the eventual vote came out, there would be no shortage of angry people looking out for Ascendeds to punish, not to mention himself. "I stil..still have friends there. Rexanna." Okay, maybe one friend, but still.

He watched the Hels fly away, relieved for an end to the noise and sure Jigano had something to do with it, though he couldn't see the man use his Attuned powers. The moment gave him a chance to try and formulate some words on the question he had been asked at least and he responded after a moment spent picking at the rock, trying to think of the right words. "It's...I d-don't know if she'd say...say it was a p-punishment. I said I wan...wanted to live without her. So..so she said al-alright. And t-t-took all I got from her." He sighed: in a way, it was fair.

"...But I'm st...still Ascended, so I need t-to drink and a..avoid sunlight."

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs - by Samuel - 05-29-2020, 08:23 PM