[SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs
For Jigano
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sam watched Jigano consider his words, wondering what horrors the bard was imagining in the place of the honestly rather mundane drama that had occurred. Of course, no one else could ever know that Sam had argued for not fighting the Longnight monsters - he wasn't sure Jigano would still even be on his side if he knew. "Rexanna was. ..Everyone wa-was against me...except N-Neron, I think? But..he wa-was new and mo..more willing to comp-compromise."

He nodded when Jigano pointed out the Voice had not taken everything. She'd left him half-broken, ruined in all the ways Ascended were but not with any of the benefits.

"..Am..Amalia and I are go-going to the Safrin Shrine. T..to see if sh-she might do something. I doubt it, but...I h..have to try." Sam sighed, wrung his hands together: he was more anxious about the shrine visit than he had been about anything in a long time.

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs - by Samuel - 05-30-2020, 07:03 PM