[SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs
For Jigano
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Jigano's clear shock at his words caught Sam by surprise. He had expected his friend to be sad at the news, maybe even a little disturbed, but he had assumed Jigano had to know what happened to Ascended that left the Voice. It had been a foregone conclusion once he'd realised he couldn't get fluid, even as his hope had forced him to ask Safrin for help.

He placed a hand over the one on his shoulder and gave a weak smile, though it was obviously meant more to comfort Jigano than born from any kind of contentment about the situation. "Ascended c-can't live without f..fffluid, Jigano. I think Safrin s-said I would live ab..about a year, without." A pitifully short time, not enough to do anything he'd wanted when he'd gotten used to having eternity.

"I can't ask anyone t-to give me some. It'd pro..probably get them in tr-trouble with her too." That had been his first thought, but who did he trust enough to ask? There was no one in his Ascended family he could both trust and potentially endanger like that, so he was on his own.

As for the monsters...he dropped his hand from Jiganos and sighed, eyebrows coming together as he frowned down at the sand. "Like...the ones at Longni--night."

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs - by Samuel - 06-03-2020, 10:48 PM