[SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs
For Jigano
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Right, but..." Sam sighed, held out his hands hopelessly in front of him as if to gesture to the empty air before them. "Wh-what could she do? It's n..not like she's going t-to convince the Voice of anything." Despite her position as Queen, Rexanna was really rather useless in this situation; she did not have a way as far as Sam knew to help him survive any longer and she did not have any particular sway with the Gods.

While Jigano's theory was certainly not impossible, Sam thought it unlikely. "The Voice v..values efficiency and p-perfection. I think they pr..probably just weren't m-made to her standards." Who knew what half-made monstrosities had existed before the current Ascended, tossed out into the dark?

As Jigano's suggestion got to the Draig, somewhere Sam had only heard about in the context of how deadly it was, he turned to stare with wide eyes. "But...m-my soul will be where The Voice k-keeps them. Sh..she told me, she has a place..."

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs - by Samuel - 06-07-2020, 11:31 PM