[SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs
For Jigano
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"She can know-" Sam had never had any intentions of hiding this from Rexanna; in the Ascended 'family' she was basically his best friend, had forgiven him after great hurts and had held him as he sobbed. "-But I d-don't want...to pu...put the pressure of fff-ffff..feeling like she has to fix this - me - on her. Especial..especially when she probably can't." Perhaps that was the newly found council man in him coming out, wanting to prioritise Rexanna's role as Queen over that as his friend.

Jigano's theory about Wessex made him pause; he'd never considered it and he wasn't sure if it was something to actually give weight to or not. With The Voice often being so vague about her plans, it was hard to know. As it was, he just gave a non-committal nod and 'hmm'.

He certainly was not an expert on souls and could only shrug helplessly to the questions. "I d-don't know, I just know th..that the Voice ke..keeps the souls somewhere. That w-when we die, she put..puts us in a world she made. She sa..said it was.." Sam paused as he tried to remember the exact wording. "Not perfect, so we are st-st...still challenged."

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs - by Samuel - 06-08-2020, 10:41 PM