[SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs
For Jigano
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

While hearing that he had friends that cared for him was still sometimes a wildly inconceivable and exciting statement for Sam and it certainly brought up a well of emotion, he had to shake his head. "Jigano...I left the Voi-voice because I need to deal wi..with my own problems myself. When I spoke to Remi--" He paused, hurt rushing in at the memory of the difficult conversation in Rae's fingers, the way Remi had sounded so sure that Sam had done him wrong.

"When I spoke to R-Remi, it was clear..th...th..that I had hurt him. A lot. From asking him t-to do so much for me. I ask for t-too much and I'm..I'm a grown man." There was a tone in his voice slightly as if he was trying to convince himself of the words he was saying, but he tried to keep even eye contact with the bard, let him know he was serious. "I c-can't unnecessarily put pe..people in danger or ask too mu-much."

As for where he wanted to go when he did die, whether that was in a year from a lack of fluid or not: his initial mental response was that he had no idea. "...No, b-but I don't really wa..want to go to Mort, either. I've never ff-felt welcomed, by the O-Old Gods. So..nowhere for me t-to go." He tried to smile as he shrugged, but it was very weak.

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs - by Samuel - 06-09-2020, 05:26 PM