[SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs
For Jigano
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sam could tell that something that'd he'd said had made Jigano pause, though he wasn't quite sure what it was: he'd never been good at knowing that in his rambles affected people and what didn't. When the bard finally did speak again it sounded like something he had considered and Sam gave it extra attention, though he still felt odd residual guilt at the idea of anyone helping him through this. "..I just...wo-worry that peopl..people might feel later that I d-didn't give them a choice. That they h..had to."

Personally, he doubted Ludo or Mort would be compassionate towards him: would Mort even count him as one of the 'living creatures'? He knew at least some of the Old Gods considered that definition non-inclusive for the Ascended.

"...Tha..that's nice of you, but..." He cringed, the thought of being trapped in a lantern for years while they waited not appealing. "I think...F-ffor now, I'm going to tr-try and focus on living the li..life I do have, without the Voice. I think..." Sam lowered his voice conspiratorially. "I met so-someone. And I promise he's n...not a mistake this t..time."

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs - by Samuel - 06-10-2020, 10:18 PM