[SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs
For Jigano
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
The Hels edged closer, making small begging sounds in the backs of their throats, oblivious to the mood between the two men (except that it prevented them from getting more food).

Jigano hesitated at Sam's worry, then nodded understanding of where it came from. "You aren't Zariah," he reassured his friend wryly. "But... look at it another way. If Safrin cursed me and gave me only a year to live, how would you feel? Would you try to help me even if it meant putting yourself in danger?" Something Sam had done time and time again when Jigano had asked it of him in the past. "That's how I feel about you. This isn't something I 'have' to do because I don't have a choice. It's something I choose to do because I don't want to lose my friend. The only one at fault here is the Voice for creating this situation, where you must either submit to her and drink from her... or die." A situation the Attuned never found themselves in, even if they turned their backs on the old gods or earned their wrath.

The bard saw the bookmaker's flinch at the mention of the lantern and he nodded. It hadn't been a perfect solution, merely an option. One that Sam did not like, and so would not be used. "Alright," he said softly. And then... another lover? Jigano paused, uncertain, but if it made his friend happy... "Oh?" he coaxed. "What's he like?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs - by Jigano - 06-11-2020, 05:22 PM