[SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs
For Jigano
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sam would have smiled at the Hels and their persistence were he in any other mood, but right now they were just a passing background thought, something he barely paid attention to. He'd gotten used to the slightly grating noises they made over the last weeks in Torchline.

He wasn't sure where he being Zariah had ever come up, but the rest of what Jigano had to say did resonate with him. If their positions were reversed he would be finding out what he could, trying to bend the rules and ask the right people for help; it was just hard to apply that same logic to himself. "Mmm. I d-don't know if there's ac..actually anything anyone can do, though. J..just promise me. If you..you're g-going to do something big..tell me first."

The pause was not unnoticed and Sam supposed he could understand Jigano's hesitation: he'd hardly had good luck with men over the years. "He's so...ki-kind. And he's mature and ff...ffff....feels like he h-has his life together. I mean, we're not...we haven't...we're just f-friends. But I think I li..like him."

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs - by Samuel - 06-11-2020, 10:01 PM