[SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs
For Jigano
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

For Sam the change in topic was one he was very thankful for. The last few days had been nothing but talking about the likelihood he was going to die and have his soul trapped for all eternity; it was, to say the least, not his favourite topic of conversation. No one had as of yet come to a solution, not even a Goddess, and he suspected he was going to be having this talk until he died.

Standing up to walk along with Jigano, he looked out to the sea and a soft smile over came his face as he thought about Zeph. "Well....he um..." Sam tried to think of the best way to work around Zeph's nebulous, definitely illegal career. "...he's a d-dock worker. He...he has a house at the end of the r..r..road into Haulani."

A sigh left him and he shrugged. "I don't kno...know if he likes me. Or ever wi-will. Besides, since the Vo..Voice changed me b-back, I'm--" Sam stopped dead, realising he'd just confessed to something Jigano hadn't known; he wondered how obvious it was. "...You know...there's ss-something I should tell y-you. About...who I wa..was, before the Voice. Bu..but you have to pr..promise, you won't treat me any differently af-fff-after."

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs - by Samuel - 06-14-2020, 07:33 PM